A warm, welcoming ambiance
Agriturismo Zaglia is located, like the winery, in the estate's main rural building. The old, early-20th century farmhouse features the agritourism restaurant together with a room devoted to tasting sessions of the estate's wines and other products. In the summer it's a delight to have lunch, dinner or a glass of wine under the pergola.
Need more information? Send us a message
See our menu
A business lunch, a family day or a meeting with friends. A chance to enjoy all of our traditional dishes accompanied by a good wine .
Our Local dishes:
- The Agriturismo's mixed charcuterie platters
- Seasonal vegetable flans with Montasio cheese sauce
- Marinated pork loin carpaccio with walnuts and smoked ricotta
- Barley and beans, barley risotto with pumpkin, tagliatelle ribbon pasta with mallard sauce, pumpkin gnocchi
- Frico cheese and polenta, goose with Chardonnay, roast chicken, ribs and sausage… and lots more.
- …Plus a wide choice of desserts made in our kitchen